- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, blistering, ulceration, thickening, hair loss in treatment area.
- Inflammation of soft tissue causing tenderness, swelling and interference with movement.
- Inflammation of joints causing pain, swelling and limitation of joint motion.
- Changes in skin texture and/or color, permanent hair loss in treatment area.
- Scarring or shrinkage of soft tissues and muscles causing loss of flexibility and movement, swelling of the limb.
- Nerve damage causing loss of strength, feeling or coordination.
- Bone damage causing fracture.
- Joint damage causing permanent stiffness, pain and arthritis.
- Swelling of limb below the area treated.