- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, ulceration, thickening or hair loss in treatment area.
- Loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting.
- Weight loss, weakness or fatigue.
- Inflammation of stomach causing indigestion, heartburn, or ulcers.
- Inflammation of bowel causing cramping or diarrhea.
- Depression of blood count leading to increased risk of infections and/or bleeding.
- Changes in skin texture and! or coloration, permanent hair loss in treatment area and scarring of skin.
- Stomach mucosal damage causing persistent indigestion, pain, ulceration and bleeding.
- Bowel wall damage causing narrowing or adhesions of bowel with obstruction, ulceration, bleeding or poor absorption of food, which may require surgical correction.
- Kidney damage leading to kidney failure and! or high blood pressure.
- Liver damage leading to liver failure or scarring.
- Spinal cord or nerve damage causing loss of strength or feeling in legs and! or
- loss of control of bladder or rectum.