- Inflammation of bowel causing cramping and diarrhea.
- Inflammation of rectum and anus causing soreness, spasm, discharge, bleeding.
- Bladder inflammation causing burning, frequency spasm, pain, bleeding.
- Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, blistering, or ulceration, thickening, hair loss in treatment area.
- Disturbance of menstrual cycle.
- Vaginal discharge, pain, soreness, irritation.
- Depression of blood count leading to increased risk of infection and/or bleeding.
- Bowel damage narrowing or adhesions of bowel with obstruction, ulceration or bleeding which may require surgical correction or colostomy, chronic diarrhea, poor absorption of food.
- Bladder damage with loss of capacity, increased frequency of urination, blood in urine, recurrent urinary infections, pain or spasm which may require urinary diversion and/or removal of bladder.
- Changes in skin texture and/or coloration, permanent hair loss in treatment area, scarring of skin.
- Bone damage leading to fractures.
- Ovarian damage causing infertility, sterility or premature menopause.
- Vaginal changes or damage leading to dryness, shrinkage, pain, bleeding, or sexual dysfunction.
- Swelling of the genitalia.
- Nerve damage causing pain, loss of strength or feeling in legs, and/or loss of control of bladder or rectum.
- Fistula between the bladder and/or bowel and vagina.